Help Us Spread The News.
We want to change the image of Hospice in Southern Utah, and we want to introduce Palliative Care, real complete palliative care to the community.
Help Us Expand Care
- Help us inform the community let your friends, neighbors, and family, know that Hospice is not about dying, but about living your best life possible, with a wide variety of support services and options.
- Let them know that studies show great Palliative Care allows us to live longer, live better, and take control of our lives.
- Use Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to share our stories, or blog posts, or your personal stories. We'd love to follow them, send us a link.
- Encourage people you know to listen to Eldercare Radio at 8:30 Wednesday Mornings on 94.9FM and 890AM KDXU, Southern Utah's Talk Radio Station.
- "Like Us" on Facebook, Google+, Yelp, or any other platform.
Pathway Hospice and Palliative Care is committed to providing more care for our clients.
The Medicare/Medicaid standard of Hospice includes an array of services that address the medical, social, and spiritual needs for Patients experiencing life limiting events.
But the hope of Pathway Hospice and Palliative Care is that people can receive more than just what gets paid for by Medicare.
More care, more compassion, but we also want to provide more Living and more Memories for all seniors and for their family.
We need the community's assistance to accomplish that for every patient in Southern Utah.Volunteer.
If you can commit 2-3 hours a week, to visit patient, or to assist a caregiver; you could help fulfill someone's dream
of attending a grandchild's ballgame or stage production and the personal rewards are endless. If you can do something from home that would bring a smile to a family
, or a person, we want to hear from you.Bring Your Special Talent
Pathway embraces personally unique hospice experiences. Even our Volunteers' hospice experience should be exactly what they imagine it could be. If you have a special talent that you would like to share, allow us to help you find people to share it with.Donate
If you can see our vision of making lasting life memories, for those that will pass and those that will remain, help us fill those dreams by contributing to our Hospice Aid fund. Pathway guarantee that 100% of all contributions will exclusively be used for direct patient services.